As a provider of image data to The Cancer Imaging Archive (TCIA) you can expect to be guided and assisted by a Collections Facilitator who will provide all the required tooling and will answer any questions throughout the process.
You will be provided with:
- A custom-configured CTP software suite that will provide local de-identification at your site, following the DICOM WG18 Supplement 142 standard. CTP will submit the data to The Cancer Imaging Archive over the HTTPS protocol so that no firewall ports will need to be opened at your site.
- Quality control and curation staff that will work with you to ensure the data are fully de-identified and received.
- The option of working interactively with your assigned Collections Facilitator via a convenient web meeting tool.
You will be asked to:
- discuss your collection with the image submission team and establish a timeline for uploading your image collection;
- install the custom-configured CTP software suite that will be provided and use it to submit your image collection to The Cancer Imaging Archive; and
- log into The Cancer Imaging Archive Intake Server to verify and certify that your collection has been completely and correctly uploaded.
Your Collections Facilitator will work with you every step of the way to make certain the upload process goes smoothly and your valuable contribution is incorporated into TCIA in a safe and accurate manner.